“inMotion bridges the gap between what brands need
to say and what consumers want to hear. ”
- Monitors in-store staff and consumer behaviour.
- Live streams “shelf truth”.
- Reduces manual shelf inspections and eliminates ‘Out of Stocks’.
- Measures pedestrian flow and vehicle traffic.
- Improves incident reporting and facilitates preventative maintenance.
- Collects meaningful data.
- Spots potential shoplifters
- Recognises the markers of violent behaviour in crowds
- Uses facial recognition for law enforcement
inMotion is currently being employed by FM Conway as a means by which to automate pedestrian and traffic analysis. Amongst other things, inMotion is analysing how many and what types of vehicles are on the road at any given time- ultimately reducing the need for inspector visits and providing Westminster council with a real-time analytics tool that will aid city planning.